The Unlistening Mainstream Media
Posted on 26/08/2018
On the Agenda:
- Dealing with a paedophile as a 4 year old.
- Is being inquisitive a problem?
- Ezra Levant from Rebel Media defends Tommy Robinson against the BBC
- How the arrogant Main Stream Media are out of touch with their audience as hundreds of thousands of Brits refuse to pay the licence fee.
- About Asperger’s Syndrome – primary and secondary symptoms. Many will struggle with this form of autism throughout their lives and feel isolated.
Quote from the video:
“I knew something was wrong, but I didn’t know what. I remember running, fearful that if he looked out at any moment, he could easily catch me.”
Please SUBSCRIBE and/or DONATE if you can
Mouse Pad – price includes VAT, P&P
Slogan: A Ray of Hope