NASA Happily Reports the Earth is Greener, with More Trees than 20 Years Ago
Joe Martino edited by James Williams
Amidst the climate alarmism that is sometimes misplaced, there are stories that paint a different picture.
Why are we only getting the ‘bad news’ stories about the climate all the time? Is it politically convenient? Does it fit narratives? Is it always true? Are we only being told one side? Are we meant to remain in fear?
- Thanks to China and India, human-induced ‘greening’ has increased by 5% across the Earth!
- A published in the American Meteorological Society’s Journal of Climate showed that climate models exaggerate global warming from CO2 emissions by as much as 45%.
- Another study in the journal Nature Geoscience confirmed that climate models were faulty. As one of the authors put it, “We haven’t seen that rapid acceleration in warming after 2000 that we see in the models.”
- Findings fromthe University of Alabama-Huntsville showed that the Earth’s atmosphere appears to be less sensitive to changing CO2 levels than previously assumed.
- Polar Bear populations are increasing.
According to data collected by the US federal government, polar bears along the entire west coast of Baffin Island are ‘stable.’ On the south-eastern side of the island (around the Nunavut capital of Iqaluit) polar bears have even experienced a ‘likely increase.’ It is only on the island’s north-eastern corner — in a management area that meets Greenland — that polar bears are suspected to be in decline.
From the topic of this article, our world is literally a greener place than it was 20 years ago to data from NASA satellites with the cause being accredited to human-induced activity in China and India.
The point highlighted here is what we hear in the media is typically only one side of the picture which does not give an accurate representation of what is going on. For years now, Collective-Evolution has been reporting on environmental issues from a grounded perspective.
Looking at data, looking beyond the politics and simply at what’s happening. This approach shows you things are troubling in certain areas like pollution, air quality, EMF exposure and so forth, but the number one climate story we always hear about, C02 warming the atmosphere, simply does not hold water from the perspectives of many scientists and it hasn’t for the 10 years we have been reporting on it.
I (Joe Martino) recall a conversation I had with Gregg Braden where we were discussing research about the climate and what the data is TRULY showing. Amidst all the C02 alarmism I asked “Gregg… it appears to me that it’s more likely we’re headed into a global cooling period than a warming period.” He responded with “that’s precisely what the data shows, and it appears humanity is suffering from amnesia when it comes to the cycles of climate.”